According to art. 13 (1) and (2) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter: the Regulation) TARPOL Ltd. informs you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is
TARPOL Ltd. based in Bydgoszcz, 4A/4 Krolowej Jadwigi Str.
- Providing the data is voluntary and sometimes necessary in order to perform the activities before the conclusion of the contract, in order to conclude and then implement the contract, as well as to fulfill all obligations resulting from the cooperation of the parties.
- Your personal data will be processed in order to perform the contract or provision by TARPOL Ltd. services covered by the subject of the Company’s activity, pursuant to art. 6 (1) of the Regulation and in accordance with its content.
- Your personal data will be stored and processed within the scope of ordinary data, in particular with regard to: name and surname, address, NIP(taxID number), PESEL (personal identity number for Polish residence only), REGON(industry identification number).
- The recipient of your personal data will be contractors, subcontractors and persons cooperating with the Company.
- Your personal data will be kept for the duration of the contract and after its termination or expiry for the period necessary to complete the performance of all obligations of the parties arising from the contract or termination of cooperation.
- Your personal data has been obtained directly from the data subject, either from contractors, sales representatives or dealers. Data may also come from publicly available sources.
- You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to raise objections, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing (if processing takes place based on consent), which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you decide that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the Regulation.
- Providing your personal data by you is a condition for undertaking or continuing cooperation as well as for the conclusion and performance of the contract. You are obliged to provide them, and the consequence of not providing personal data may be the inability to conclude or perform the Agreement and provide services by TARPOL Ltd.
- Your personal data is not subject to automated processing, including those that are not subject to profiling.